We are looking for an ambitious, responsible and detail-oriented telecommunications person, who will bring a valuable skillset to our team. Our emphasis is on providing our employees with an environment in which they can excel and exercise their skills to provide customers with a superior contact experience. Every great begins with an excellent communication, as the first point of contact between our company and our customers, we trust you to become the friendly and helpful face of our company.
- • Answer incoming calls promptly and greet callers in a friendly and professional manner. Transfer calls to appropriate parties as needed, or take messages and answer questions when possible.
- • Notify appropriate member of incoming calls so they have time to prepare notes to speak with clients.
- • Arrange or attend meetings with clients to understand their requirements and explain the deliverables.
- • Utilize office communication systems to perform your telecommunications duties.
- • Relay messages given by clients to you verbally or in written form, including telephone messages and face-to-face communications.
- • Arrange conference calls and regular telephone calls between fellow co-workers, clients and management as requested. Perform daily administrative tasks, including scheduling meeting and appointments between clients and staff, accepting orders, receiving notes and sending communications.
- • Update telephone directories, create schedules, create and proofread documents, and perform other data entry tasks as dictated by management.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- • High school diploma or equivalent
- • Must be able to speak English, Hindi & Kannada fluently and clearly.(Tamil & Telugu will be an added advantage)
- • Strong multitasking skills
- • Good verbal and written communication skills.
- • Experience -2 to 3 years
- • Salary- As per market standards with lucrative incentives
- • Notice period- Immediate
- • Female Candidates Only.